ICT60220 - Advanced Diploma of Information Technology (Release 3)Duration 104 weeks (24 weeks break inclusive)
CRICOS Course Code: 106456J
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of information and communications technology (ICT) roles who have significant experience in specialist technical skills, or managerial business and people management skills.
Individuals in these roles carry out complex tasks in a specialist field, working independently, leading a team or a strategic direction of a business. They apply their skills across a wide range of industries and business functions, or as a business owner (sole trader/contractor).
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
- Advanced Database Administrator
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Full Stack Developer
- IT Strategist
- System Developer and Analyst
- Telecommunication Network Engineer
Pathways from the qualification
After completing theICT60220 - Advanced Diploma of Information Technology, students may articulate to continue their studies in VET Graduate Certificate or Bachelor Degree programs offered by Australian Higher Education providers.
- [Age Requirement]: Be 18 years old or over.
- [Knowledge Requirement]: Students who intend to enrol in this course must prove their successful completion of ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology or equivalent, or has completed any Diploma level qualifications under AQF 5 or above (LLN test is required if the applicant's qualification is no in IT field) or have industry experience in IT field with a minimum of 2 years.
- [English Requirement]: For international students, IELTS overall 5.5 or its equivalent (TOEFL/PTE/Cambridge English are acceptable), OR complete Australian ELICOS course at upper intermediate level, OR complete any AQF 5 or above course (or above) taught in English, OR pass the AWS English placement test at upper intermediate level (at least 60 points out of 100) unless your nationality is the US, UK, New Zealand, Canada or Ireland.
Delivery and Assessments
This program (ICT60220 - Advanced Diploma of Information Technology is delivered in an institution based environment with face to face delivery. The mode of training is highly practical with a combination of practical projects, practical tasks, case study, tutorials, group activities, individual learning and theory based documents.
Duration: 80 tuition weeks. (104 Weeks include break) The course consists of 16 units and is clustered into 8 groups in order to be delivered within 8 terms of full time study load. The term duration is 10 weeks.
Please refer to the unit description on https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/ICT60220
Note: please refer to the prior to enrolment kit for the course fee, cancel & refund policy, the enrolment term and condition, and the student welfare support service provided.
|BSBCRT611||Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving|
|BSBXCS402||Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices|
|ICTICT608||Interact with clients on a business level|
|BSBTWK502||Manage team effectiveness|
|ICTICT618||Manage IP, Ethics and Privacy in ICT environments|
|ICTSAD609||Plan and monitor business analysis activities in an ICT environment|
|ICTICT523||Gather data to identify business requirements|
|ICTCYS604||Implement best practices for identity management|
|ICTCYS606||Evaluate an organisation’s compliance with cyber security standards and law|
|ICTCYS608||Perform cyber security risk assessments|
|ICTCYS612||Design and implement virtualised cyber security infrastructure for organisations|
|ICTPRG537||Implement security for applications|
|BSBPMG536||Manage project risk|
|BSBSTR601||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|ICTICT522||Evaluate vendor products and equipment|
|ICTSAD507||Design and implement quality assurance processes for business solutions|