BSB50420 - Diploma of Leadership and Management (Release 2)Duration 52 weeks (12 weeks break inclusive)
CRICOS Course Code: 106452B
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They may plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
This qualification aims to provide candidates with the skills and knowledge required to effectively perform the following job roles:
• Strategic Management analyst
• Executive officer
• Business development manager
Pathways from the qualification
After completing the BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management, students may articulate into further study of the Advanced Diploma of Business/Leadership Management offered by any RTO or they may have opportunities to continue their studies in Bachelor Degree programs offered by any Australian Higher Education providers.
- [Age Requirement]: At least 18 years old at the time of course commencement.
- [Knowledge Requirement]: Year 12 completion or overseas equivalent; OR Successful completion of any AQF Certificate IV level (or above) courses in Business or in relevant field. OR Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in supervisory role.
- [English Requirement]: For international students, IELTS overall 5.5 or its equivalent (TOEFL/PTE/Cambridge English are acceptable), OR complete Australian ELICOS course at upper intermediate level, OR complete any AQF Certificate IV course (or above) taught in English, OR pass the AWS English placement test at upper intermediate level (at least 60 points out of 100) unless your nationality is the US, UK, New Zealand, Canada or Ireland.
Delivery and Assessments
This program (BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management) is delivered in an institution based environment with face to face delivery. The mode of training is highly practical with a combination of practical projects, practical tasks, case study, tutorials, group activities, individual learning and theory based documents.
Duration: 40 tuition weeks. (52 Weeks include break) The course consists of 12 units and is clustered into 4 groups in order to be delivered within 4 terms of full time study load. The term duration is 10 weeks.
Please refer to the unit description on https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/BSB50420
Note: please refer to the prior to enrolment kit for the course fee, cancel & refund policy, the enrolment term and condition, and the student welfare support service provided.
|BSBCMM511||Communicate with influence|
|BSBLDR523||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBTWK502||Manage team effectiveness|
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others|
|BSBOPS502||Manage business operational plans|
|BSBPEF502||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace|
|BSBOPS501||Manage business resources|
|BSBOPS504||Manage business risk|
|BSBLDR522||Manage people performance|
|BSBPEF501||Manage personal and professional development|